When we think of summer, we think of fun times with our family, playing games, and eating good food. This summer Bharat Babies has come with exciting and healthy recipes to join the list of tasty foods you and your child will be enjoying.
You might not know it, but apples are indigenous to northern India. These tasty snacks are packed with Vitamin C so while your child is jumping for joy over popsicles, you can rest assured you're helping them stay healthy.
Ingredients & Supplies
2 chopped-up apples
1 Lemon (Cut in half)
2 teaspoons of sugar
¼ cup of water
- Cut out the core of the apple and chop up the rest of the apple into small pieces.
- Put the apples in the blender with a ¼ cup of water.
- Squeeze one half of the lemon in the blender and blend away!
- Before the mixture turns into a purely liquid form, add the 2 teaspoons of sugar.
- Keep blending until the mixture is fully liquid.
- Pour the mixture into popsicle holders and place into the freezer.
- After 25 minutes, put the popsicle sticks in the molds and put back into the freezer.
- Let the sweet treats freeze for an hour or until completely frozen.
- Take the popsicles out of the freezer and enjoy.
There you have it. A sweet, tasty, and healthy treat for you special little one. Show us how you and your child are enjoying summer by tagging us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram @bharatbabies.